This is a compulsory government requirement, if you wish to offer taxi services.
We will cover each section of the Taxi Test, which includes:
- Awareness and anticipation
- Correct use of speed
- An emergency stop (although not all tests may include this)
- A manoeuvre involving reversing
- Effective planning of prevailing road and traffic conditions
- Hackney Carriage / Private Hire Care related exercise
Furthermore, if you have a wheelchair accessible vehicle then you will be required to undertake a practical wheelchair exercise demonstrating that you can safely install a wheelchair in a vehicle.